Life Cycle Management training workshop
Our online Life Cycle Management (LCM) training workshop will raise awareness and understanding about life cycle management in South Africa, and aims to build capacity of life cycle management practices within organisations.
Participants will learn, share and discuss how companies and the public sector can work towards a sustainable development platform using life cycle methodologies. The overall purpose of the training workshops are to:
- Raise awareness and understanding among authorities, industry and academia in South Africa about life cycle management.
- Capacitate industry delegates for further implementation of life cycle management practices within their businesses.
- Build capacity on life cycle management
- Provide a platform for future capacity building initiatives around life cycle management in South Africa.
- Introduce related ISO standards and existing best practices in order to achieve sustainable development.
- Provide a platform to share experiences and discuss issues related to the implementation and future development of life cycle management strategies in the country.
There is no pre-requisite training or prior LCM knowledge required to register for the LCM training workshop.
|Date||2 - 5 November 2020|
|Time||08:30 - 13:00|
|Venue||Online, on our secure GotoTraining platform|
|Fees||There is no cost to attend, but registration is essential due to limited capacity|
- Our online training workshop will take place over 4 days, from 08:30 - 13:00.
- While attendance is offered at no cost, we ask that you only register if you can commit to attend all four days.
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you can no longer attend, so we can offer your seat to a waitlisted delegate.
- For more information on our online platform for this workshop, please click on the following links: Online training overview and Technology and connectivity requirements
- Facilitation of our online LCM training workshop uses the same online training platform as our End User accredited training courses. However, the LCM training is not accredited with ECSA. No test will be written, and no certificates of completion will be issued.