Participants will learn, share and discuss how companies and the public sector can work towards a sustainable development platform using life cycle methodologies. The overall purpose of the training workshops are to:
- Raise awareness and understanding among authorities, industry and academia in South Africa about life cycle management.
- Capacitate industry delegates for further implementation of life cycle management practices within their businesses.
- Build capacity on life cycle management
- Provide a platform for future capacity building initiatives around life cycle management in South Africa.
- Introduce related ISO standards and existing best practices in order to achieve sustainable development.
Provide a platform to share experiences and discuss issues related to the implementation and future development of life cycle management strategies in the country.
There are no pre-requisite training or prior LCM knowledge required to register for the LCM training workshop.
Six training workshops are scheduled across Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal and Western Cape:
Pretoria: 24 - 25 February 2020 | East London: 9 - 10 March 2020 | Port Elizabeth: 11 - 12 March 2020 |
Durban: 16 - 17 March 2020 | Pietermaritzburg: 18 - 19 March 2020 | Cape Town: 23 - 24 March 2020
Times: 08:30 for 09:00 - 17:00
Fees: There is no cost to attend, but registration is essential due to limited capacity.