Date: Thursday, 17 November 2016
Time: 09:00 to 16:00
Venue: CSIR Pretoria Building 10 NCPC-SA Training Room E101 627 Meiring Naude Road, Brummeria
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at individuals who are responsible for business operations, plant or technical management and environmental or sustainability management, including waste managers and waste solution providers.
The interactive training session, facilitated by industrial symbiosis trainers, will enable attendees to track input and output materials in their production processes and identify areas they can reduce or reuse waste, improve resource productivity and reduce cost of production. The workshop will equip companies to identify opportunities to exchange waste with others who can use it as input material.
Industrial symbiosis training will help your plant/business to:
- Increase resource efficiency and reduce cost of production
- Save on raw materials costs hence improve resource productivity
- Process synergies and generate new business opportunities and green jobs
- Reduce cost of transportation waste to the landfill site
- Reduce carbon footprint and improve companies’ environmental performance
To register, please complete the online registration form by Wed, 10 November 2016.