Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
The EnMS programme presents a methodological, organised approach to managing energy usage, based on the SANS/ISO 50001 standard. It is aimed at individuals who are responsible for developing and implementing energy management systems in their companies.
- The end user course equips trainees with the knowledge, understanding and tools that will enable them to initiate the development and implementation of an EnMS that is aligned with ISO 50001.
- The expert course is aimed at equipping delegates with the necessary knowledge, skills and tools to support the adoption and implementation of EnMS in industry. Delegates will gain practical experience in implementing and reviewing an EnMS, as well as being able to report on its performance.
Minimum requirements for EnMS expert level courses
- Completed the relevant 2-day end user training.
3 year degree in environmental science or any engineering discipline combined with 4 years’ experience as
- Environmental Manager OR
- Plant Engineer OR
- Energy Manager OR
- Energy Efficiency Practitioner OR
- Sustainability Manager OR
- Industrial Efficiency Manager OR
- Environmental Sustainability/Energy Consultant
All CV’s and proof of qualifications must be submitted together with the registration forms for screening purposes. You will be notified in due course whether you have been accepted or not onto the training.