Refrigeration System Optimisation Introductory Training - Pretoria
The Refrigeration Systems Optimisation introductory training will provide personnel impacting the operation and maintenance of refrigeration systems, consulting engineers and energy managers with an understanding of refrigeration systems.
Participants will have a good awareness of the knowledge, skills and tools needed, to plan and take action for improving energy performance of their refrigeration systems using no‐cost operational control improvements and low‐cost measures.
The training course will help facility personnel assess refrigeration systems and achieve energy and cost savings through:
• Proper operation and controls
• System maintenance & Best Practices
• Fault Detection & Diagnostics (FD&D)
• Appropriate uses of refrigeration systems and the
• Application of state‐of‐the‐art technologies
|Event Date||17-11-2017 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||17-11-2017 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-09-2017|
|Cut off date||03-11-2017|