How to register for a training course
Thank you for showing an interest in attending one of our training courses. To ensure a smooth service to our delegates and to streamline our own systems, the registration for training will now take place online, on this website.
Please follow these simple steps to create a profile and then register for a course. Once you have registered for any of our courses, your details will automatically be retained and will not need to be entered again (unless they change) when you register for another training event.
Creating a profile
Your profile will be used for any training event interactions – registration, updating your contact details, checking venues, etc.
- Click on Register in the grey Login module
- Fill in your name
- Choose a username OR use your cell phone number in as a username (we recommend this for easy recollection)
- Enter your email address
- Choose a password (OR use your surname) and verify by filling it in again
- Wait a few minutes for a verification email to be sent to your inbox
- From your email inbox, click the link to verify and your profile is created
Registering for a course
Note – you need to be logged in to register for a course.
- On the Training Calendar, select the training event you wish to attend.
- Click on the event to open the details page.
- Click on the green “book” button, fill in the registration form and submit
Our skills coordinators will receive your registration course and contact you with further details. We encourage you to visit the event details page from time to time to check for venue changes.
Managing your registration and course bookings
Note – you need to be logged in to manage your account.
- Under the 'Green Skills Development' menu (or on the 'Course Options' menu on the side panel), select the 'My training courses' menu - you have to be logged in.
- Click on 'My bookings', select the course you wish to edit.
- Now you can select 'Edit own booking' or 'Cancel booking'
- You can also choose to email, print or download your booking.