The NCPC-SA’s mission is to drive resource efficient and cleaner production in industrial and selected commercial sectors by equipping industry to do business in an efficient, sustainable and competitive manner, contributing to a low carbon and green economy.
Suitably skilled human resources are critical to the sustainability of RECP initiatives in industry and the successful transition to a greener economy.
To address this need, the NCPC-SA has developed capacity building and skills programmes, many of them in partnership with United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO).
Training is offered in the following disciplines:
- Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production (RECP)
- Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
- Energy Systems Optimisation (ESO)
- Energy Performance Measurement Indicators (EnPMI) training course
- Power Quality (PQ)
- Industrial Water Efficiency (IWE)
What do you want to do?
- Understand An overview of the NCPC-SA training offerings
- Find OutMore Information on all Training Courses
- Be a Host PlantMake my plant available for Expert Training (free seats)
- Become an ExpertThe learning pathway to Expert Level
- Find a CourseView the NCPC-SA Training Calendar
- Registerfor a Training Course