The interactive workshop session will be facilitated by a waste economy expert, and will:
- enable knowledge sharing and experience among industry players
- share lessons learned and opportunities for upscaling businesses in the waste economy
- aim to inspire delegates towards innovative use of waste resources
Who should attend?
Solution providers and industry players in the waste management sector, diverting waste from landfill towards recycling and recovery.
Details for the online workshop
|Date||Thursday, 5 November 2020|
|Time||10:00 - 12:00|
|Venue||Online, on our secure GotoWebinar platfrom|
The Gauteng Industrial Symbiosis Programme is implemented by the NCPC-SA and supported by the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Promote and facilitate the implementation identified synergy opportunities to achieve resource efficiency and cleaner production
- To drive industrial symbiosis awareness raising to the manufacturing sectors in the province
- To drive industry capacity building on industrial symbiosis application/practice(s)
- Play advisory role to various planning platforms and policy reforms to accommodate industrial symbiosis applications