Training course content
The Energy Management Systems (EnMS) Training Programme
This programme presents a methodological, organised approach to managing energy usage, based on the SANS/ISO 50001 standard. It is aimed at individuals who are responsible for developing and implementing energy management systems in their companies.
- The end user course equips trainees with the knowledge, understanding and tools that will enable them to initiate the development and implementation of an EnMS that is aligned with ISO 50001.
- The expert course is aimed at equipping delegates with the necessary knowledge, skills and tools to support the adoption and implementation of EnMS in industry. Delegates will gain practical experience in implementing and reviewing an EnMS, as well as being able to report on its performance.
More on the Energy Management Systems (EnMS) courses.
The Energy Systems Optimisation (ESO) Training Programme
This group of programmes includes individual courses on a number of energy systems. The end user programmes incorporate science and theory, management processes, case studies, training on appropriate software and practical sessions where relevant, while the expert programmes consist of theoretical and workplace-based practical modules that are spread over a number of months, depending on the area of specialisation.
Training programmes are presented in the following energy systems:
- Fan Systems Optimisation (ESO Fans)
- Motor Systems Optimisation (ESO Motors)
- Compressed Air Systems Optimisation (ESO Comp Air)
- Pump Systems Optimisation (ESO Pumps)
- Steam Systems Optimisation (ESO Steam)